lunes, enero 16, 2006

I burn for you

A wild ride,
over stony ground.
Such a lust for life,
the circus comes to town.
We are the hungry ones,
on a lightning raid.
Just like a river runs,
like a fire needs flame.
I burn for you.

I gotta feel it in my blood
I need your touch don't need your love
And I want, and I need, and I lust
Animal

---------------------------------------

Hasta hace un tiempo lo vivi de esa manera y se lo hice saber: I need your touch don't need your love.

Ahora parece que las cosas son al contrario. Eso creo. El no me lo ha dicho pero asi lo siento.

Now i need your touch and your love!!!

posted by Allison @ 9:07 a. m.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 a. m., Blogger Humour and last laugh said...

great poem!

 

Publicar un comentario

» Home

Mi foto
Nombre: Allison
Ubicación: Colombia

Diseñadora industrial, trapecista checa y sobreviviente única de una pelicula de horror

Powered by Blogger